Shopping for any type of bra requires a bit more research and time to ensure you make the best possible investment. While choosing the best bandeau bra for you will always be based on your budget and personal style, there are a few things to keep in mind while shopping online to make the process easier.
1. Determine your proper bra size: Before you commit to buying a bandeau bra, you’ll want to accurately measure your chest size using measuring tape and compare it to the brand’s sizing guide, as doing so will ensure that the bra fits true to size.
2. Pay attention to the details: Don’t ignore the content details, including what materials the bra is made from, whether it has padding or underwire, and how elastic the band is because all of these elements will impact how comfortable the bra is to wear in everyday life.
3. Look for adjustable features: Although most bandeau bras are not adjustable, some come with convertible elements like expansive bands and removable straps, making tailoring the bra to your body’s needs much easier.
4. Don’t discount brand reputation: While spending a bit more money on a bra might be off-putting, options from lesser-known brands could cost you more in the long run because of quality issues that make you have to replace the item again quickly. If you’re not dealing with improper sizing, skin irritation, or lousy return policies, you’ll want to factor in where you’re shopping from.
5. Read the reviews: When shopping for bras online, it’s essential to read what real shoppers think of each item. It can give you insights into the bra’s fit, comfort, and quality.
6. Check the return policy: Lastly, check that the brand allows you to return or exchange the item should you have issues with the sizing. Doing so before you buy will ensure you don’t lose out during the process if something does not live up to the reviews.
We did the hard work for you and sifted through the bountiful search results on the internet, narrowing them down to the best bandeau bras that are all available at our favorite retailers and are all very reasonably priced. From the best one-size bandeau to one that “feels as soft as skin,” these are the 14 most raved-about styles to add to your undergarment drawer right away.